SeaChange Group LLC is a highly innovative renewable bio-fuels company. SCG is beginning to introduce its patented, environmentally sustainable Bio-Eco-Hybrid™ fuels (Bio-EHF™) to market as a drop-in fuel for the maritime, off road construction, rail and heating industries.
Our market research indicates an increase of 6-8% in profitability for the biodiesel manufacturers and a drop-in fuel for end users which will increase billable operating time.
Why Invest in SeaChange and our Bio-Eco-Hybrid™ Fuels:
- Meets or exceeds regulatory requirements for lowering emissions and protects the environment
- Dramatically reduces dependency on petroleum
- Patented throughout North America and parts of Europe
- Less costly and more effective than competitive products
- Drop-in/Transparent Fuel for the end user
- Opens new markets for Biodiesel Manufacturers
- Bio-EHFs™ can be “tweaked” for most diesel applications
Through our close collaboration with Maine Maritime Academy and it’s Marine Engine Testing & Emissions Lab (METEL), SCG continues research on increased blends of Bio-EHF fuel and different industry applications. Our fuels continue extensive field-testing aboard the UTV Quickwater and in other larger diesel engines.
SeaChange Group LLC enjoys the active support of Ocean Exchange, S.A.F.E. (Securing America’s Future Energy), the Maine Technology Institute, the Northeast Clean Energy Council and the Maine International Trade Council. We are working with these organizations, connecting to prospective customers, investors and/or partners to continue the pursuit of resolving todays’ environmental and the security issues, at home and around the globe.
SeaChange Group LLC – Our Company
SeaChange operates as a lean company with over 160 years of experience in combustion, chemical, marine and mechanical engineering, management, and business development.
SeaChange has made significant progress toward bringing Eco-Hybrid™ fuels to market:
- Patent awarded for Eco-Hybrid™ fuels
- Patent awarded for Bio-Eco-Hybrid™ fuels
- Sea trials onboard R/S Quickwater
- Emissions testing of blends
- Successful testing on 27kW CAT Diesel
- Proven Bio-EHF chemical stability
- Design-built a 1½ tpd micro-fuel-processor
- Confirmation of emissions results by ORNL
- Co-located with MMA – METEL
- Successful stability test results
- Awarded 2nd Maine Technology Institute Development Loan for $250,000
- Support from NECEC, NSF, DoT, DoE
- Semi-finalist: CleanTech Open and SAFE
Today, SeaChange Group is looking to engage with investors, industry partners, manufacturer licensees and end-user customers to explore meaningful and financially beneficial relationships.
If you are interested in investing or becoming a licensee, please call (207) 274-4060 or email us.